Friday, September 4, 2009

♥OMG!!!!♥

On Monday (7/9/09)

Celina , HuiChun and I are goiin to cinema and watch
some movie.Today (3/9/09), we went to Bishan library.
We were doiin our science homework , when Celina check
answer with HuiChun. Then they came across with 1 question.
We were not sure wad is the answer, so we decided to ask our
tuition tcher. HuiChun and I started betting with each other, If I correct,
HuiChun will got to kiss X**D***,then if I wrong, then i got to ask X**D***
to join us to the cinema and sit 2gether or kiss him. Very embarrassing sia!.......

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats pretty daring, But u really gonna kiss that guy? I hope u can get that problem correct ba, then no need kiss lorh. Is kiss cheek rite? If kiss mouth then too sad, cos ur first kiss gotta take away, anyway, goodluck!!!

    ReplyDelete